Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tipidtrip Family
(first chapter with permission)
As I was teaching on the eve of April18, 2009, I came across the status message of my friend Rachelle spreading the site http://tv.tipidtrip.com to be exact. The ever curious ME asked her what cooking on that site, she told me “check it out girl,” it’s her friend's site. Hmmm…. I can’t wait to visit , so as usual the multi-tasking ME visited the site……(shhhh!! huwag maingay baka malaman ng mga Koreans ang ginagawa ko habang nagteteach sa kanila. Kaya nga tinagalog ko na eh..obvious ba? hahahah!!!)
At first, I was reluctant to join the chatrum....the ever taas isang kilay ME (hehehe) observed and I was in “BASA “mode. Then a certain Nexusbytes patiently answered questions from a certain Angevil (di lalaki-di babae(di tiyak) love you bunso!! I can’t wait to see you wearing a gown) then there was a certain Alaskanumber1 from the land of the Kangaroos which made me sigh “mahangin ba sa labas?” oh my its..not only windy but the whole community was taken by a storm!!! And of course how can I forget the bedimpled so “papable” and heartthrob of the community Niwre17…paging Erwin.. labas na po.. anjan na si ______ hehehe (that is another story)
Hmmm…before going further what made this encounter special?.... this was the HUDYAT for me to join.. coz of the CHEESE….and what about that cheese? The story about WHO STOLE MY CHEESE…(sino ba ang nagnakaw?) that cheese that made everybody special and to some …cheesy!!!- where I found myself in the bandwagon of online community friendship in which I abhorred and reluctant to join before but with the assurance that Tipidtrip Family is a wholesome community then the taas isang kilay ME joined.
The following day April 19, 2009, another brainchild of the brilliant mind of Nexusbytes (the owner of the site)was born and named it http://forum.tipidtrip.com …then of course I joined again and now I am glad to be one of the pioneer members of the forum.
But mind you, his first born baby is now 2 months old and was born March 1, 2009. http://radio.tipidtrip.com where you can choose a variety of AM/FM stations not only in the Philippines but other parts of the Globe. And so with the TV stations which cater Live streaming and lots of movies to choose from.. (san ka pa?)
Ohh before I forgot there is also a Friendster account of the community that was launched on May 11, 2009. http://profiles.friendster.com/tipidtrip
Here is a testimonial made by the bunso of the Addam’s Family:
Posted 05/17/2009 2:13 am
YOW waZz up!! Know waTzZz in? and watzZz not? Sa Lahat ng mahilig mag TRip dito sa INTERNET!Pwedeng pwede na kayong manooD ng TV en Makinig ng RADIO LIVE!!! YES parTY PiPOL.. LIVE na LIVE!!! saKOp BUong bansa! mapa PinaS! ChEYniZ! pang KAno! pati pang BritON mapapaNOod mga ShowzZz nila sa TV LIVE!... And maririniG ang mga SoundZzZ MUsic LIVE!Meron din FRee Chat FREE regisTEr JuZ SigN up!!Double Click lang Dude!!
Diz POrSyoN is Brought YOU by...ShaMpoLA WAffer Stix
THAT’S ALL FOR THE DAY FOLKS…next time na yung iba … hehehe!!! Happy reading po

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shirlamar's nook © 2009 Recoded By: Grace Ola Draper