Monday, May 18, 2009

LOVE IS A FOOLISH GAME TO PLAY


Stop hurting my feelings, spare me from heartaches
How many times do I have to suffer from love is it not enough to hurt and test how will I handle different emotions
Did I do something wrong that will cause too much hurting?
Am I being selfish that I don’t deserve to be loved truly by someone for being me?
I don’t like to be lonely anymore being alone can’t kill me I want you to see my worth
Stop playing with my feelings I can’t be the perfect woman but I can give the love that a woman can give without reservation and more than anyone can offer
I am not a martyr, I just want to show love and feel how to be loved by someone whom I loved
The pain is searing deep in my soul that keeps tears unstoppably flowingBe blunt and tell me the real score, is this really friendship that you are offering or you just fooling around to see my REACTIONS being the dumbest woman when it comes to love
When is this emotional suffering ends?
Am I ready to give up and forget you?Could it be easy for me to erase you in my mind and heart?
………..I HAVE NEVER LEARNED……..

I told myself that I will never be jealous even if you will have other woman in your heart but it hurts me much when you told me you have someone newI long to hear from you our endearment HONEYFRIEND but I haven’t heard from you from the past days and even in SMS
You laughed at me when I learned that you are with someone else when I reacted
Are you playing with me, stop it Ley I had enough
I know that I don’t have the right to argue with you but you pampered me and now I am sufferingI know I can surpass this
but I hate the feeling that will totally engulf me when I realize that I have nothing to give you coz you’ve drained me emotionally
...and even our friendship can’t survive…..

1 comment:

  1. someone told me not to beat myself up...and i think he's right...you go through an experience, you learned from it, then you move forward...you'll move on and be a champ in your next endeavor...life (as i was told)is not a success-only journey...you are goin'to get beat up along the way.......so DONT BEAT YOURSELF UP! (hahaha...)

    ReplyDelete

 
shirlamar's nook © 2009 Recoded By: Grace Ola Draper